Ceenu is a prescription medicine used to treat the symptoms of Brain Tumors and Hodgkin Lymphoma. Ceenu may be used alone or with other medications. Ceenu belongs to a class of drugs called Antineoplastics, Alkylating.
What are the possible side effects of Ceenu?
Ceenu may cause serious side effects including:
- difficulty breathing,
- swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat,
- yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice),
- easy bruising,
- unusual bleeding (nose, mouth, vagina, or rectum),
- purple or red pinpoint spots under the skin,
- little or no urination,
- swelling in your feet or ankles,
- shortness of breath (may develop as long as 6 months or later after taking the medication),
- sore throat,
- blisters or ulcers in your mouth,
- red or swollen gums,
- trouble swallowing,
- new or worsening cough, and
- chest pain
Get medical help right away, if you have any of the symptoms listed above.
The most common side effects of Ceenu include:
- delayed infection,
- mouth sores, and
- hair loss
Tell the doctor if you have any side effect that bothers you or that does not go away.
These are not all the possible side effects of Ceenu. For more information, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.